Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So yeah

Guess what time is is guys! It's update time! Woohoo! Since it's been a really long time since my last update I'm gonna tell you what's been going on. I started working tech starff at my theatre company. I'm actually getting paid to do things that I have to learn to do anyway. The best part is that I get decent pay for the work that I put out.

Oh! Remember how I worked at Fright Fest in October? Well Six Flags sends out re-hire packets to people they want to have working for the year. I got one! I auditioned on the 11th and im extremely nervous. If I get a job as a dancer then I will be getting paid $10 an hour. That is way more than what I'm currently earning. Plus that will help me save up the money to get my car fixed. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you all that I got a car for FREE! It needed a lot of work though. Either way I go for my license test on March 6th. My mom had a rule that I needed a steady job so I could pay for car insurance but I'm getting at least $200 for March and April from my tech staff job. Along with that if I get hired at Six Flags I will be getting a steady income. It would make my life so much easier if I were to pass my road test because then I could actually do the things that I really want to do in life. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment