Monday, May 9, 2011

Fifty Fun Facts (copying the idea from Ethan)

Well I guess I might as well do this. I have nothing better to do. Here are 50 fun* facts about me.

*Fun is a relative term. You might not find these pieces of information fun at all.

  1. I am 18 years old.
  2. My birthday is January 15th.
  3. Most of my friends are online.
  4. I like the series Twilight. (sorry but I do)
  5. I also love the Harry Potter series.
  6. I want to move to England.
  7. I love Doctor Who.
  8. I run a Doctor Who blog.
  9. I watch Torchwood.
  10. I'm really tall.
  11. 6 foot 6 to be exact.
  12. I spend all day on the internet.
  13. My school has me learning online.
  14. I like to perform.
  15. I am uncomfortable with my body.
  16. I am however comfortable changing in the middle of a parking lot.
  17. I love listening to John Denver.
  18. My favorite song by him is "Grandma's Feather Bed"
  19. I am a Christian.
  20. I have a lot of people who like me.
  21. I personally think they are all just acting.
  22. Wouldn't be suprised if they were payed actors.
  23. I can't think of a single person who knows everything about me.
  24. I can turn off my emotions.
  25. It makes me a very not fun person to be around when I turn them off.
  26. I get very depressed looking.
  27. I can't think of much else to write about myself.
  28. Damn it.
  29. I need a better thesaurus.
  30. I like grammar.
  31. I will correct you on your spelling if you misspell something.
  32. I read webcomics.
  33. I LARP.
  34. Even when LARPing I have trouble making friends as my character.
  35. The characters I play lead more interesting lives than myself.
  36. My ipod nano touchscreen was stolen in January.
  37. My friend called me over spring break to tell me that she found it on her softball bus.
  38. I have it back.
  39. None of the music was changed.
  40. I curse.
  41. A lot.
  42. I don't have a bank account.
  43. I am going to Hawaii this summer for a week.
  44. I play video games when I feel like it.
  45. I hate my mother.
  46. My favorite gaming company is Nintendo.
  47. Nintendo means in heavens hands.
  48. My friend writes plays that I usually try to be in.
  49. I want to do everything there is to do in the world.
  50. I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment