Friday, May 6, 2011

Pomegranate Lemonade

So I wasn't feeling all that well this morning so my mom let me stay home. I don't normally get to stay home because I'm sick, mainly because my mom doesn't usually believe me when I say that I feel sick. Luckily for me and unluckily for both of us I threw up on her when she said that I couldn't go because I was "faking". I think I might be having an allergic reaction to the Pomegranate Lemonade from Turkey Hill that I drank yesterday.

Anyway, I have another blog that I run where I basically talk about my feelings toward that weeks episode of Doctor Who. Do NOT judge me. I am a nerd and I am damn proud of it.

So my friend Paige and I were talking today and I learned that one of her favorite random movies is "Clue". You know, like the game but they have an actual plot. There are three different endings to the story and all of them are funny as hell. So we asked our teacher if we could stay during lunch to watch it on YouTube. He said that we could so we are planning on having a mini party in our little corner of the class. We will quote the entire movie!!!!!

Here are a few of the quotes that I found on the IMDB quotes for them.

Wadsworth: You see? Like the Mounties, we always get our man.
Mr. Green: Mrs. Peacock was a man?

Mrs. Peacock: Uh, is there a little girl's room in the hall?
Yvette: Oui oui, Madame.
[points]
Mrs. Peacock: No, I just wanna powder my nose.

Miss Scarlet: Maybe there is life after death.
Mrs. White: Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage!

Wadsworth: You *were* jealous that your husband was schtupping Yvette. That's why you killed him, too!
Mrs. White: Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much...
[stammers]
Mrs. White: it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing...
There are a few more but I don't feel like cluttering up my blog with those. Have fun with these, and if you watch or have watched "Clue" let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment